I’m different than most of the freelance copywriters out there today … and you can be, too.
It’s a difference that can lead the way for you to make $200,000 a year or more as a freelance copywriter.
You’ll do it in an under-served copywriting niche that is refreshingly free of hype -- and where the hard-sell is not terribly welcome.
In this copywriting niche, your clients are marketing professionals at real companies with serious products and the money to promote them – not some guy who wants to pay you pocket change to promote his crappy e-book.
You’ll be writing about fascinating products in challenging marketing situations that intellectually engage you.
You’ll be working with substantial, ethical, financially stable companies.
These corporations pay top dollar to their freelancers and creative vendors -- and if you do a good job, you’ll be rewarded with lucrative repeat assignments for as long as you want them.
I’m talking, of course, about writing for business-to-business, industrial, and high-tech clients – known collectively as “B2B.”
A market I know like the back of my hand
Most of the big-name freelance copywriters today specialize mainly in hard-sell direct marketing, fundraising, financial, health care, business opportunity, or Internet marketing of information products.
Many of them have little or no experience writing for B2B clients … and wouldn’t know how if asked.
But I “grew up” in business-to-business marketing….
In the late 70s and early 80s, I was on the marketing staff of two B2B companies – first a defense electronics contractor, and then a manufacturer of industrial equipment owned by the infamous billionaire Koch brothers!
And I’ve been writing brochures, trade ads, sales letters, and other B2B promotions – first offline and now online – for nearly 4 decades.
I’ve had a boatload of fun, and still love the challenge of figuring out how to market a system, machine, software, or other B2B product or service.
And while I don’t make the kind of money that Michael Masterson or Clayton Makepeace rake in, I haven’t done badly focusing on B2B….
My annual income in recent years has ranged from around $500,000 to $600,000 -- and I became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in my 30s.
My B2B copywriting clients include IBM, Grumman, Nortel, Lucent Technologies, Praxair, Swiss Bank, AlliedSignal, McGraw-Hill, Medical Economics, Intuit, and dozens of other equally prestigious accounts.
Secrets of getting started as a B2B copywriter revealed at last!
Now, in our new e-book, How You Can Earn a Six-Figure Income as a Freelance B2B Copywriter, Kim Stacey and I give our insider’s perspective on how to find, get, and successfully write for B2B, high-tech, and industrial copywriting clients.
- Why B2B copywriting is in many ways better than writing copy for consumer advertising. Page 2.
- A simple productivity secret that 90% of freelancers could profit from but don’t. But now you can. It doubled my income. Page 54.
- Creating your kick-butt, lead-generating, client-getting freelance copywriting web site. Page 25.
- How to quote fair and accurate fee estimates that make you good money without turning off potential clients. Page 55.
- How to earn up to $1,000 per page writing B2B web copy for your clients. Page 4.
- 4 tips for meeting deadlines, especially when they are tight and you have too many of them. Page 57.
- Get more inquiries about your copywriting services online with well-placed, high-performance calls to action (CTAs). Page 28.
- How to make sure your invoices get paid in full and on time. Page 58.
- Choosing the right name for your new freelance copywriting business. Page 6.
- Savvy strategies for coping with difficult clients. Page 60.
- Should you do cold-calling to get clients? The answer may surprise you. Page 31.
- How to stay fresh and motivated: tricks for avoiding career burnout. Page 61.
- Finding your ideal niche in the B2B marketplace. Page 7. Plus: Selecting a lucrative niche with little or no competition. Page 9.
- Profit from my 25-50-25 rule of time management. Page 64.
- Getting the word out about your copywriting services and generating inquiries for potential copywriting projects on LinkedIn. Page 32.
- How to generate sales leads online with “lead magnets” and landing pages. Page 66.
- The 3 highest-paying B2B copywriting assignments and how to get them. Page 10.
- A direct mail sales letter I wrote to get leads for my copywriting business that generated a 10% response. Page 70.
- 8 “must-include” clauses for your copywriting contracts. Omit them at your peril. Page 75.
- My “secret weapon” for staying in touch with your prospects and clients all year long -- without pestering or annoying them. Page 37.
- AWAI’s guide to freelance copywriting project fees: what to charge for blog posts … banner ads … online videos … social media … and dozens of other profitable assignments Page 83.
- How to set up a home office for maximum writing productivity. Page 11.
- Become famous – and recognized as a go-to copywriter -- in the B2B community by writing articles. Page 40.
- Why getting a new keyboard for your computer can make you more money. Page 13.
- Convert more of your inquiries into sales with an auto-responder email series. Page 42.
- A newbie’s guide to building a stellar sample portfolio fast. Page 16.
- The 5 most common blogging mistakes and one good way to avoid each. Page 44.
- How to set and get the fees you deserve. Page 18.
- Promote yourself with inexpensive, simple postcards. Page 46.
- Protect yourself with bullet-proof agreements for freelance assignments. Page 22.
- The 80/20 rule of writing for fun and profit – and making great money while loving what you write. Page 50.
- Plus: Helpful articles … software … courses … newsletters … blogs … web sites … freelancing web sites … job boards … payment portals … stock photo sources … and more. Starts on page 85.
Order now and save $20
How You Can Earn a Six-Figure Income as a Freelance B2B Copywriter is a detailed, meaty, information-packed guide to earning as much as $200,000 a year or more as a successful freelance writer.
Weighting in at a hefty 109 pages, and packed with hundreds of valuable tips and resources for making a great living writing for B2B and high-tech clients, I guarantee you it’s well worth the cover price of $59.
But for a limited time only, I’m offering How You Can Earn a Six-Figure Income as a Freelance B2B Copywriter at a special introductory rate of just $39.
That’s less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time – and a savings of $20 off the list price.
However, $39 is the price you pay only if our instructions help you launch a successful career as a freelance business-to-business copywriter.
If they don’t, this program will cost you zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada.
That’s because I invite you to…
Use it risk-free for 90 days
If How You Can Earn a Six-Figure Income as a Freelance B2B Copywriter doesn’t help you land at least $4,000 in new B2B copywriting projects (more than 100X the purchase price) within the next 3 months alone …
Or you are not 100% satisfied for any reason … or for no reason at all …
Just let me know within 90 days for a full and prompt refund. And keep the e-book free, with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for?
To examine How You Can Earn a Six-Figure Income as a Freelance B2B Copywriter for 90 days risk-free, just click below now:
P.S. FREE Bonus Gift! Order today and you get a valuable FREE 51-page Bonus Report, Secrets of Successful Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (list price: $29).
In it, you’ll learn:
- 6 little-known secrets of marketing to engineers – page 24.
- How to write more effective sales brochures for B2B products – page 35.
- 29 great story ideas for the next issue of your client’s e-zine or company newsletters – page 41.
- 50 ways to double the sales leads and inquiries generated by your copy – page 20.
- The one thing business buyers are looking for in B2B products that most marketers forget to include in their copy – page 8.
- 10 tips for writing more effective industrial advertising – page 28.
- 23 great ideas for increasing response to your next B2B direct mail campaign – page 12.
- And so much more….
To order How You Can Earn a Six-Figure Income as a Freelance B2B Copywriter … and claim your FREE Bonus Report … click below now: